The official blog of the Meridian Township Police Department, Michigan
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Ban cellphones in cars?
The NTSB recently made the recommendation that states ban the use of cellphones in vehicles, and yes this includes hands free as well. The states do not have to follow this recommendation, but apparently it does carry some weight. I think it is an interesting recommendation. I am old enough to remember the days before everyone had cellphones, but by the same token I now carry my cellphone everywhere and can't imagine what I would do without it.
If you have any thoughts on this recommendation let us know on Twitter (@MeridianTwpPD), or on Facebook (facebook.com/MeridianTwpPD)
-
As the summer season is upon us and the Independence Day holiday is quickly approaching, Meridian Township would like to remind reside...
-
Vending: Meridian Township issues a license to a person or business for vending and an identification tag to each seller representing t...
-
The Township Board heard complaints from residents recently about noise complaints, in particular barking dogs and loud off road vehicles....